I can see from your photos that business travel is real drudgery. /\/\ love you hunks!
Hey There Kit!Looks like the 1st stage of the move is working out VERY well!Enjoy a glass of red wine for me!Dee: you are my hero!Love Judy
Kate - You look AMAZING! And I can tell that you are having a great time. Yup, I'll enjoy living vicariously through you for a while. Post more.
I agree with Susie.....The vicarious lifestyle is definetely the way to go right now!Judy
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I can see from your photos that business travel is real drudgery. /\/\ love you hunks!
Hey There Kit!
Looks like the 1st stage of the move is working out VERY well!
Enjoy a glass of red wine for me!
Dee: you are my hero!
Love
Judy
Kate - You look AMAZING! And I can tell that you are having a great time. Yup, I'll enjoy living vicariously through you for a while. Post more.
I agree with Susie.....
The vicarious lifestyle is definetely the way to go right now!
Judy
Post a Comment