Kate made the Boulder, CO paper today. She was hunkered down with some Sox faithful in a sports bar when she got interviewed. The story starts out: "Red Sox Nation is big and vast, its tentacles reaching into the corners of every state and seemingly every city across the fruited plain."
"I am a Sox fan, wholeheartedly," said Kate Robinson, as she sat glued to one of a half-dozen televisions showing Game 7 of the Indians-Red Sox standoff at the Lazy Dog Sports Bar & Grill on Pearl Street. With the Red Sox holding a slim 3-2 lead in the sixth inning, she was making no assumptions about how the night would go. "I'm sort of sitting on the edge of my seat," said Robinson, a traveling photographer who happens to be in Colorado for the next two weeks.
http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2007/oct/22/rockies-bound-for-boston-beantown-fans-aplenty/
Kate says it was only a partial quote. She also said:
"I hope they win. I'm being Manny for Halloween. They've done it before. They'll do it again."
Monday, October 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
GO Katie!!!!!!!
Love you!
Judy and Co.
Post a Comment