There so many different and interesting type of animals including 5 feet long Leatherback turtles, who were majestic and NOT SCARY AT ALL..
The temperature was so hot the themometer we brought broke. Also it was common to find random animals in our shower including crabs and a frog we named ducha (as seen in picture).
Here are some pictures.
![]() |
| Costa Rica |

5 comments:
DJ left out a very important event. He assisted in a turtle birth on the beach! He held up the fins when one of the mammonth sized turtles was giving birth!
What do you think of that Dee?
I think he is now dead to me! Good lordy, 5 foot long turtles...I would have a heart attack and probably run all the way back to the states. Giant sized flying cockroaches, not pretty but I can live with them. Mammonth sized turtles creating more of their kind...definately not a fan.
Glad you are back safe and sound with all of your limbs intact and that the turtle didnt eat you!
D
DJ, it sounds like an absolutely amazing adventure! One I am sure that Momma turtle appreciated.
Dee, you can live with giant sized flying cockroaches? Really? Anyone buying that?
I wasn't saying that I wanted to run out and get some as pets but I could live with them a heck of a lot more than I could turtles big enough to eat your children. God, just thinking about it gives me goosebumps. 5 feet long, holy crap. There is no reason for God to be making them that big....gross, gross gross
Totally with Susie,- the thought of the flying cockroaches makes me vomit.....there is something about the sound of them approaching that would make me sound and look like I was in the movie PSYCHO! I can outrun a 5 foot long turtle however...at least I THINK I can outrun one?
Post a Comment