Celia right after blowing out the candles on her birthday cake (so expertly decorated by her amazing Mommy).
Katie, and the rest of the DiPalma family, invite you to join us on the backyard rink.We have enough hot chocolate and mini-marshmellows to warm you all up! We have lights for night skating too. So grap your skates and head to Natick before the snow thaws. We would love to see you. And keep your fingers crossed for cold temperatures.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Celia!!! And...Skating - Wow. Nice Job, Dave. Richard and I will make a date with you guys so I can show off my athletic prowess on ice ;)
Happy Birthday Celia!!!!!
What a cake!
Would love to come out and watch the kids skate... my knees and ice skates don't mix well.... but hot chocolate is always welcome.
will call you this weekend and pick a date!
SO MUCH FUN!
Wish I could have been there live for Celia's BDay and can not wait to get back to the east coast so that I can try out that rink!!!
Love ya, D
Post a Comment