Mark woke up from a big nap yesterday STARVING and SCREAMING, trying to eat his fist. When I returned from making his bottle (flustered from rushing) he was grinning at Katie. I asked her why and she said "I just sang him a song about how special he is and how much we love him." When I asked her where she learned the song, she told me her heart told it to her.
Dave got the girls out of bed last night to see a rainbow. (Yes, they go to bed while it is still light outside) Becca burst out of bed at first light this morning to tell me how BEAUTIFUL it was - dancing on her toes and grinning ear to ear as she described it in detail.
I feel soo lucky!
Friday, July 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wonderful stories! The girls are a reflection of you and Dave and the love in your family. thanks for the smiles. love ellen
You just made me tear up a bit...love them loads, they are such good kids! :)
Oh God... totally leaking all over.
Thank you for sharing these beautiful people and beautiful moments with us.
Oh, God...Love you
Judy
Post a Comment