A couple of tips on how to link to your personal fund raising page:
1. Create a hyperlink to your own page
The easiest way is to take the url from your personal page, for example, Dee's is:
http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RelayForLifeNewEnglandDivision?pg=personal&fr_id=7528&JServSessionIdr007=gfmc49tbt2.app312a&fr_id=7528&px=6215796
Open up a word document and type in the text you want, like Dee's Personal Page. Then highlight the text, right click, and choose hyperlink. In the address box, paste the url. I've done it here for you: Dee’s Personal Page
2. Create a simplified url to your page that looks nicer printed out:
Its like an alias. Your old url still works too. To create a simplified url, log in to your page, click participant center, and then over on the far right under the $ goal there is a link that says "update personal urls".
I chose efinnegan, so the alias url that I have is: http://main.acsevents.org/goto/efinnegan.
I also created a simplified team url: http://main.acsevents.org/goto/fpConnection
We created a modified paper donation sheet for people that want to use snail mail and included the simplified url. I'll see if there's a way to upload it to this site. Otherwise, I'll email it out to you.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks Ellen
Post a Comment