Thursday, November 22, 2007

Google Calendar: a year of family events

I got some dates from Judy for Flaherty birthdays. I filled in a few more from my clan that I could remember. I am really bad at dates. Someone please paw through the year and help me out with birthdays, anniversaries and all days special. Then I'll update my google calendar.
Thanks! Ellen
note: the "Agenda view" third tab over works the best. I'm having trouble dealing with page width constraints.

2 comments:

Livermore Family said...

Hi Ellen,

Here are a couple of dates:
DJ Birthday 3/5
Susan Birthday 5/17
Judy Birthday 7/11
Don's Birthday TODAY 11/25
Don and Judy Anniv 6/21

E.Finnegan said...

Got it! Filled those dates in. It would be kind of cool if we could keep the calendar as a permanent link in the right hand navigation panel. I'll try to figure it out, and let you know what I find.